The grass we planted a couple of weeks ago is finally growing! This makes L very happy!
The weather here has been great for outdoor play. I Man loves the slide!
L's favorite thing to do these days is make books (translation: I have colored and stickered pages 'bound' together by more stickers all. over. my. house!). I love her thinking face in this picture!
We enjoyed an outdoor picnic in the yard today (which quickly got moved into the porch because of the bees! Ugh!).
Our 'together' project for the week were these rain sticks. Truth be told, the only thing I Man did was paint his tube {which he loved!}. L and I finished them later without him and I double taped everything up. Can you imagine how long I will be vacuuming up rice if one of these breaks? Hmmm...
Yes, I know this picture should say Friday {09.30.11} but I didn't have a good picture for Friday and I did have these great ones from the park on Saturday so I'm putting up 2 for Saturday and skipping Friday altogether! ;-)
We spent the afternoon/evening with Dad, H and C today. We talked, ate, celebrated birthdays and had a great time together! Thanks again for coming!

No comments:
Post a Comment