Monday, October 24, 2011

Picture of the Day ~ Week 42

 
I Man seems to be broadening his horizons lately {though he still loves to play with balls!} to include trucks, cars, stuffed animals and tractors!  He spent a good 15 minutes today 'vrooming' this tractor around backwards saying, "beep, beep" and attempting to put a small teddy bear in and out of the driver's seat!

L turned 4 years old today!

We enjoyed a fire in our 'new' fireplace tonight (our 'old' house didn't have a fireplace so this is a whole new venture for us!).

L and I did this art project today and I have to say it was really, really, very cool!  Anyone know why this works?!

Both kids had haircuts today at. the. same. time! 

We enjoyed a trip to the Pumpkin Patch with Mom and A today!

We celebrated L's 4th birthday today with family and a few feathered friends, sort of!  ;-)

No comments: