Sunday, October 2, 2011

Officially Fall

For the past few years, we have made it an annual tradition to head over to Maplewood to see the colorful leaves.  This year was no exception.  We left mid-morning on Saturday and headed straight to our favorite red maple tree (which happened to be dead, boo!) so we found some yellow leaves instead and spent time playing and taking pictures before we met up with Dad, H and C (who were headed our way for the weekend) for lunch in the park!  The leaves were gorgeous and the kids had so much fun playing and enjoying the fresh air!  I think it's safe to say, it's officially fall now!
   


(Our Red Dead Maple)










(Can you guess which kid is totally smitten with Miss C?  Although both kids love her!  How could they not?!)

1 comment:

Keaton and Courtney said...

You got some great photos! I love the family picture and the one right above it of L and I Man...his smile is the best.