Monday, September 12, 2011

Picture of the Day ~ Week 36

We helped my Grandparents celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary today!

Poor Baby I had been in the car far too long and when everyone else took turns getting out for a bathroom break, he was not very happy to be left in his car seat {we were an hour from home though and can you imagine what he would have done if we'd taken him out and put him back in?!}!

Baby I wanted to go outside today and when I told him to get his shoes he ran to the entryway.  By the time I found him, he had just about every shoe out of the closet!  Too bad his shoes were in the porch!  :-)

L filled her marble jar (for good behavior) today earning a prize from our prize box.  Her choice...bubbles!  She was funny to watch as she tried to blow the bubbles and catch them {it didn't work very well!}.

We've been talking about creation at our house and today we planted grass {in honor of day 3}.  Once it was planted L wanted to play in the dirt.  I love that you can see Baby I running behind her (off to find a ball, no doubt!), too!

Baby I loves mashed potatoes, can you tell?

We went to not one but two parks this morning {one of which had a basketball court}, trying to enjoy our last little bit of summer.

No comments: