Some afternoon playtime with Daddy today included puzzles and Lincoln Logs {check out their houses in the background!}.
L and I took lots and lots of pictures today for her birthday invitations (and narrowed it down to just one!). By the way she is dressed, you'd think it was summer! Nope, just 80+ degree weather in October!
This time, the writing wasn't on the wall or the bear...it was on the refrigerator, sigh! I could tell I Man was sorry though because he cried when I told him 'no!' and cried again when he saw me wiping it off.
Want to keep your toddler busy for hours 25 minutes? Put some paint on a piece of paper and let him drive his car through it! I Man love loved this project!
{Warning: Your toddler may look like this after said 25 minutes! Worth it to me but maybe not to you??}
We helped D celebrate his birthday today with cards, presents, ice cream cake, supper at The Shack and fun at the park.
What can I say? She has her mother's sense of style! Sigh...
Saturday {10.08.11}
D and I had a date night tonight and before we left, I moved the camera near the door so I wouldn't forget it, but forget it I did {Note to self: Get it together! There's only 12 weeks of POTD left!}! So, I'm not sure what picture I'll use for today. We took the kids out to D and J's (thanks again for watching them!), ate at a Chinese Restaurant in town and attended The Clark Family concert at Church. It was a great night out!
Saturday {10.08.11}
D and I had a date night tonight and before we left, I moved the camera near the door so I wouldn't forget it, but forget it I did {Note to self: Get it together! There's only 12 weeks of POTD left!}! So, I'm not sure what picture I'll use for today. We took the kids out to D and J's (thanks again for watching them!), ate at a Chinese Restaurant in town and attended The Clark Family concert at Church. It was a great night out!

1 comment:
love the pics of Liddy by the fence, she's got the supermodel pose down, now we need to work on her fashion choices. :) fun blog as always!! I can just see Isacc standing by crying while you clean off the fridge.
Post a Comment