cards that the kids made
(I Man 'do a dotted' the card on the left over painters tape which I removed when he was done. L put stickers on her card spelling hAPpy bIrTHDAY dAD!)
and one little girl {I Man was sleeping} who was VERY excited to have him open his present
(including a picture she had made for him)
and eat more ice cream cake! It was about this time that L said, "Daddy, I'm really glad that God gave you a birthday!" Me too, L, Me too!
Later, we met Uncle J and Cousin K for supper
before heading to the park where L finally got to show D how she can climb the chain ladder and go down the big tube slide all. by. herself!
(I Man climbed too!)
We got to swing
and slide
and climb some more (look at that determination!).
I Man even made a new friend who he called, 'Guy.' However, 'Guy' was actually kind of a rough little kid pulling I Man around and in this case, to his knees. I Man thought this was absolutely hilarious! Sigh!
Happy Birthday, D! We hope you had a great birthday and we love you very much!
Happy Birthday, D! We hope you had a great birthday and we love you very much!
No comments:
Post a Comment