Monday, October 31, 2011

Picture of the Day ~ Week 43

We said goodbye to Grandma and A today after lunch.  (Side note:  I think I Man has finally forgiven Grandma for watching him while D and I went to Chicago because not only did he pose happily for this picture, but when he got up from his nap he said, "Grandma doing?")

When we got back to our house after lunch, D's dad was there with his chainsaw ready to help D trim some trees.  L and Cousin K had a great time watching all of the action and even got to help stack some 'logs' in the shed!

I Man might not have gotten any presents last weekend, but he certainly is enjoying L's balloons (when she's not in the room anyway...)!

Tuesday {10.25.11}
We had L's 4 year pictures (as well as a few family pictures) taken today.  I'll use one of those for today's POTD.  You can check them out here.

Unfortunately, this is 'real life' at our house most days...sigh!

L got to spend some of her birthday money from her Great Grandparents today on a new car!  She must really love it because she didn't even come into my room when she woke up Friday morning, but headed straight to the playroom to play with it! 

We watched game 7 of the World Series today on our totally outdated TV.  I gotta say, it's hard to tell who's winning {especially when you're not paying attention to the game...ahem!} when you can only see one team's score!

We did some more winterizing this weekend which included raking leaves {again!}, hauling away rotten crab apples and putting the plexi-glass windows up on our 3 season porch. 

1 comment:

City Girl Gone Country said...

What a great week! So happy that Lydia has Kasen there for some sweet cousin interaction. I know it's a drag sometimes but for the most part - don't you enjoy the fall clean-up? So much better than middle of July-sweating like a cow-yard work!!