As you know, L celebrated her 4th birthday yesterday and while we haven't officially had a party, I think she had a pretty great day!
It started with panCAKEs, yes I used cake batter to make pancakes at 8am, you can just call me supermom, ahem!
{I got the idea for these here but neglected to print the recipe for her cake batter pancakes and a yummy 'syrup' and just used plain old cake mix instead. It was ok, but not my fave. I love the idea though and might have to try the actual recipe for I Man's birthday in January!}
L loved that we sang "Happy Birthday" to her and double loved blowing the candles out!
Later she opened presents {Loving Family furniture and dolls} which she loved and started playing with right away. We kept asking her where she was going to play with all of this (since the Dollhouse was waiting for her downstairs) and she kept saying, "I don't know...anywhere!" But then we took her downstairs...
where she got her first look {I'm so sad that you can't see her face in this picture but look at her hand...can you say e.c.s.t.a.t.i.c!?}
at her new dollhouse!
And then she played and played
(side note: wow, I Man is fast!)
and even shared(!)
with her dollhouse loving brother!
{Don't worry, he just liked the puppy which he's moving up the stairs in this pic!}
She finished the day with her favorite meal {spaghetti}, some more cake {I used the rest of the batter to make a little cake} and a few episodes of The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse {via a library DVD}.
A great day for a newly turned four year old!
{Don't worry, he just liked the puppy which he's moving up the stairs in this pic!}
She finished the day with her favorite meal {spaghetti}, some more cake {I used the rest of the batter to make a little cake} and a few episodes of The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse {via a library DVD}.
A great day for a newly turned four year old!

No comments:
Post a Comment