D's parents were in town this weekend. We had a belated party for Del's birthday and the kids enjoyed playing with Grandma and Grandpa!
One of L's 'chores' is to take her dishes to the sink after a meal, and since I Man wants to do anything L does, he often says, "plate, sink?" before marching over there with his dishes, too!
We enjoyed a family movie night tonight. Yep, that Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is pretty captivating!
I Man had a fever last night before bed and woke up with one again this morning, but I knew he wasn't feeling great when he followed me into the laundry room with a pillow, collected his blankets from the dryer and layed down on the floor!
(Side note: His fever lasted a couple of days and then disappeared with no other symptoms!)
L and I spent the majority of the afternoon making these cute little guys today. Stay tuned to find out how we're using them!
Getting along and cleaning the porch?! You're jealous, aren't you? Don't worry they're really not that much help...
We spent much of today raking leaves! It was fun for the first 10 minutes and then it turned into a lot of work {especially for D ;-)}!
No comments:
Post a Comment