with his hand in the cookie jar pantry!
Uh oh, mom caught me...oh well, she'll probably just keep taking pictures.
I knew it! Hmmm...what do I want?
{looking high}
{looking low}
Maybe if I smile and say "Cheese!" she'll give me what I want?
Sorry I Man, no such luck, but I did get some pretty cute pictures...thanks!
I'd guess that it's not much of a secret that I haven't been as good at documenting the little things for I Man as I was for L. Not to shift the blame, but he is the second born child, it's to be expected, isn't it? Sigh! But now that I Man is getting more verbal and definitely showing his own personality I want to remember a few things about him. Here goes...
**He is very polite almost always saying please when he asks for something and usually saying thank you. If you don't respond to his thank you though, he will say it again and again until you do.
**He gets attached to certain books wanting to read them over and over again. Some of his favorites are Bubbles, Bubbles (he likes to say, "pop, pop, pop" with me) and any of the Llama Llama books (he can finish most of the phrases in these books). He will often come in with a book saying, "sit down!" or "read?"
**He loves (as in adores!) L or "eye-yi" and if she doesn't come in with me to get him out of his crib the first thing he says is, "eye-yi?" Of course, he also loves to pester her, taking her things just to hear her pitch a fit (ugh!). Fun for all, I'm tellin' ya!
**He is starting to say yes or 'es' instead of saying no to absolutely everything (seriously, L used to explain to D that 'no' {in a calm voice} meant yes and 'NO!!' meant no!). Don't get me wrong though, he still says no...
**He likes to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with L but really only because of the hot dog dance. You should see his dance, it's a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e!
**And my favorite {at this moment} is when I lay him down at bedtime and he says, "night night" and "love you" with his cute little grin.
Click here to see what L was doing at about this age!
1 comment:
Awww! He is adorable. I don't think I've gotten to hear him say eye-yi yet. *sad face* And Lydia interpreting his "no" is priceless. Aumi says "ni night!" very enthusiastically (go figure) and then says "la la!" for love you. Fun to have cousins so close in age!!!
Post a Comment