I'm baaaaaack! Have you missed me? Ok, maybe not. Anyway, we are all moved in and settled {sort of!} and we had our internet hooked up yesterday {hooray!} so I wanted to share a story about L {who else?!}. I'm sharing it mostly
for some comic relief after a long week of moving, unpacking and settling in because I couldn’t believe this happened (and yet I
totally could) and because it’s too funny not to share! You see, one day last week, I sent L out to play in the backyard (at our 'old' house). When I checked on her, she was in the
very wet garden and her boots were covered in mud! I went out and asked her to stay out of the garden which she did for the rest of the day. However, when I sent her out again last Wednesday {you know, to keep her busy while we packed}, I reminded her not to go in the garden because I didn’t want her boots to get muddy again. Later, D looked out the window and said, “uh oh!” L was walking around the garden
carrying her boots and
wearing her socks! To her credit {I guess!}, she wasn’t getting her
boots muddy.
Sigh! L certainly knows how to bend the rules!
Note: I so wanted to get a picture of her actually doing this, but she had already gotten out by the time I got down there and since I didn’t want to encourage this type of behavior, I settled for this picture instead!
Oh and if you've read this blog for any length of time, you know that this isn't the first time that sweet L has bent the rules. Click
here and
here if you'd like to reminisce {or have a good laugh, or feel sorry for me!}! You're glad I'm back
now, aren't you?
No comments:
Post a Comment