Monday, May 9, 2011

Stopping to Smell Pick the Flowers

Ok, so I should be packing, or cleaning or just about anything other than taking pictures of L picking dandelions and blogging about it. After all, we move in 3 days {did you hear me? 3 days!}. However, one of my very first posts on this blog was about L picking dandelions, and last year I posted about it again. So, today when I saw those pesky little yellow flowers in our riverside lot, I knew that we needed to get out there and pick some for the camera. I mean what if our new house doesn't have any dandelions?! So, out we went where she picked and I snapped picture after picture until L said, "can you stop taking pictures now?!" :-)










I'm so glad I took the time to stop and smell pick the flowers today!

{Now, back to packing or cleaning or maybe making supper for my family!}

No comments: