Monday, May 9, 2011

Picture of the Day ~ Week 18

No, this picture does not have the wrong date. It really is the first of May and D really is brushing snow off of our car! Oh, and this really is the winter that never ends! Sigh!

Enjoying some post nap {or in L’s case, quiet time} water!

Baby I woke up sick today {as in throwing up sick - YUCK!}. By mid-morning, though, he was feeling well enough to do this head stand thingy and thankfully he didn’t get sick again!

L and I made Mother’s Day cards for the Grandmas and Great Grandmas today! I got the idea from here {and yes, it’s true; none of my ideas are original! ;-)}.

Much of what we’ve been up to this week is packing, packing, and more packing. Apparently, this is how L and Baby I ‘help.’

L woke up today with whatever Baby I had on Tuesday {double YUCK!}. She spent the morning watching PBS Kids with a bucket next to her. After a nap {she must have been sick!!}, she asked to go outside. In this picture, she was being ‘L the Turtle.’

We went to Wal-Mart this morning where both L and Baby I spotted the big bin of balls. We decided to get them one and as we got closer Baby I was yelling, “ba, ba!!” {Notice how in the picture on the top right he is completely turned around in the cart and is practically jumping up and down!}. Seriously, this boy is obsessed!

No comments: