We drove to my sister's house after Church today to celebrate Easter. We ate, played, talked, jumped, laughed and acquired far more than our share of Easter candy {most of which ended up at D’s office!}.
Do you see anything different in these two pictures? The kids both got haircuts today! I figured I’d have my hands full by myself with both of them getting haircuts so I opted to take a before {top} and after {bottom} picture instead. I guess it's kind of hard to tell, but they sure look cute, don't they? Packing is going on in full force around here and today while both kids napped {yes, even L!!}, I was able to get all of these boxes packed! This is a big accomplishment since packing with 'little helpers' isn't exactly ideal.
D spent the morning moving all of my newly packed boxes to our ever growing pile in the garage. We are now parking both cars outside and the house is beginning to look bare.
No comments:
Post a Comment