This is the doorknob on L's 'new' room. No big deal, right? Wrong! You see, at our old house, L slept in the basement with a child safety lock on her door {hey, I couldn't have her wandering around the basement at night without me knowing it!} which meant once we put her down for the night she stayed in her room. Since moving to our 'new' house though, L has a new found freedom and has been up and in our room bright and early each and every morning! Today though, she took a nap {hooray - or so I thought!}, which meant she wasn't tired enough to fall asleep at bedtime, which meant she was out of her room several {as in 5 or 6} times and didn't fall asleep until 11:00pm! Ugh {Yes, I did tell D that we needed to change the knob on her door so we could continue using the child safety lock! In the end though, we thought it was better to fight this battle now and get it over with - yawn!}!
With Grandma and Grandpa still at our house today, we spent the morning garage saling before meeting D for lunch {Grandpa totally gets my POTD idea as he held up his cup just so you could tell we were at McDonalds!}. When we got home, I laid Baby I down for his nap while Grandma and Grandpa took L to another garage sale and I had a chance to start some laundry and blog {thank you Gma and Gpa!}. (Oh and check out just some of the stuff we got garage saling!)
No comments:
Post a Comment