
Happy Mother's Day to me! I had a wonderful day with my family, which included a card (and a gift card to Kohl’s), lunch from Applebee’s and lots of love from my kids. I am very blessed!

We picked
dandelions today despite the fact that I
should have been packing or cleaning or doing anything besides taking pictures and blogging! I love the pictures I got though and am thankful for a POTD other than boxes and cleaning products! ;-)

D and I were awakened at 3:30 in the morning by thunder, lightning and hail. It was very,
very loud. So much so, that we both got up to see how big the hail was and watched for several minutes wondering if our cars were getting any damage {they didn’t!} and waiting for it to stop (hey, since I was coherent enough to take a picture at 3:30am it
will be a POTD!).

We {and by 'we' I mean D} took Baby I’s crib down today and emptied his room for our upcoming move. When Baby I came up and saw the empty room, he started to say, “uh oh!” over and over again. Thankfully, he was OK with it and even thought it was funny!

We picked up the U-Haul this morning and J and Cousin K came over to help load it. D and J got
a lot done while I watched the kids {thank you PBS Kids for airing
Word World!}.
Moving Day! D’s family came to help us move to our ‘new’ house today. It was a busy and tiring but productive day. Thanks to all who helped, we couldn’t have done it without you!
We took some time this afternoon to explore our new backyard. Don’t worry, we have dandelions here too and yes, it
was cold enough for hats and mittens!
Apparently, Baby I needs me to unpack a few more toys for him…or not, he was sure having fun walking around with this basket on his head!
No comments:
Post a Comment