Monday, August 1, 2011

Picture of the Day ~ Week 30


Sunday {07.24.11}
Whenever we go to my dad’s house, he takes pictures of our family. This time I was prepared and packed matching outfits for all of us and Dad took pictures both yesterday and today!  I plan to use one of those pictures for today's POTD.  I just haven't gotten them yet...

A couple of weeks ago, I bought some large canvases for the kids to paint. Today, I was brave enough to let them both paint at. the. same. time! I like how the paintings turned out {L top right, Baby I bottom left} and am excited to get them hung in the playroom! 

The kids and I had a picnic in the porch for lunch today. L thought it was great saying, “we should have a picnic everyday!” {Please ignore the ‘décor,’ we haven’t gotten to this room yet!}

I’ve always loved the pictures of little girls in their mom’s high heels. Unfortunately for L, I never rarely wear heels, but I still wanted a picture when I found her wearing my flip flops.

We went to the Chidren's Museum today with Aunt D and Cousin K!

D got up early today {as in 5:45 am early} so he could get a round of golf in before heading to work.  I asked him to take the camera {you know, before I went back to sleep} and this was one of the pictures he took.

Mom and A made a very quick trip up to see us {and the new house} this weekend.  Mom came bearing gifts which was a necessity for Baby I who apparently has not forgiven her for watching him while we deserted him left for a weekend in Chicago.  We gave them the grand tour of the house, ate supper, went for a walk and visited in the porch until bedtime.  Thanks again for coming, Mom and A!

1 comment:

City Girl Gone Country said...

I like how Del participates in this POTD! The pictures of Mom and the kids are super cute too!