We went to Five Guys Burgers and Fries after Church and before Mom and A went home today. As always, it was delicious and the company wasn’t too bad either! Oh and just ignore L's majorly cheesy grin! ;-)
I tried really hard to do a project with just L today {as it involved painting} but Baby I discovered what we were doing and was adamant that he do it too {“up, up! Please!”}, so both L and Baby I made a duck {or ‘dut’ as Baby I calls it}. Oh and in this picture, Baby I may or may not be removing his 'dut’s' eyes…
We went on a scavenger hunt today to have fun, try out my new camera and enjoy the beautiful summer weather! Check, check, CHECK!
This picture captures one of those moments in the day when both kids are getting along and I am able to just enjoy their adorableness. Oh how I wish I could bottle up some of this for the other moments of the day later!
Cousin K came over today for what will likely be our last play date of the summer. We love playing with K, so much so that I can’t tell L that he’s coming until the day of {for fear that she’ll be up at 6 saying, is K here yet?!}
D and I went to a baseball game together for the first time in 4 years, that's right FOUR YEARS {guess how old L will be in October?!}!
This bike trailer was another garage sale find, one that I've been looking for all summer. It has been used only a handful of times {you can still see the rubber spiky things on the tires!} and is in great condition. It was $30, more than I usually like to spend at a garage sale, but both kids love it! Hooray for future family bike rides!
No comments:
Post a Comment