Monday, August 1, 2011

The Children's Museum

It {apparently} has become a tradition for us to go to our local Children's Museum once a year.  We went again last Thursday and this time Aunt D and Cousin K came, too!  We all had a great time playing, exploring, riding the train {no pictures, boo!} and the carousel before playing at the outdoor park for a while as well!  I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked {hello, Baby I was not confined to his stroller like he was last year} and the ones I did take aren't that great {no, I still don't have a new camera, but I do have a new dryer!}.  Take a look at all the fun!





{as you might imagine, Baby I was a big fan of this ball machine!}









 

1 comment:

City Girl Gone Country said...

Fun! Enjoyed this post as well as taking a look back at the post from our trip to the Museum. Crazy how the kids change in just nine months!