Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Just for Fun

We played with Play-Doh yesterday and while we were playing, L said, "Mom, can I have that tutu?"  I, of course, had no idea what in the world she was talking about and kept saying, "What?  What is it that you want?" and then it hit me.  She wanted the tutu...

Do you see what she wanted? 
Make a guess in the comments of my blog, you know, if you want to!  :-)

This one is just to show the reality that is life at our house.  We are smack dab in the middle of the 'I want whatever you have' phase {I'm afraid that this might never end?!} and the funny part is that if I were to switch those trays, I'd probably be able to take a very similar picture in about 2.5 seconds!  SIGH ~ at least they're not fighting! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she wants the purple tutu in center bottom of the picture....come on Mom!!!
Grandma M

Anonymous said...

I agree with Grandma M . . . the purple tutu (wave like cutter)!

ND Dwelling Mom said...

Eeeek! It appears my blog readership is down to only 2 :-( and of course you're both right. She wanted the wavy purple cutter!