Monday, August 29, 2011

Picture of the Day ~ Week 34

This is our Church.  We spend much of our Sunday here each week.  In addition, D cleans part of the building every week and I teach Sunday School and help in the Moms group.  Baby I seems to have a good time in the nursery and L love, LOVES her class.  In fact, she asks me almost daily if it's a Church day. 

Though his sister tries to make him wear many different kinds of hats, there is one hat that Baby I actually likes to wear.  Are you at all surprised that it's a baseBALL hat?? 

I've always known that at some point we would implement a family game night {hello, I love games!}, I just didn't know it would happen so soon.  Tonight when D asked what everyone wanted to do and L suggested playing a game, I knew that we could all play Lucky Ducks.  So play we did until I couldn't handle the noise anymore until Baby I started to say "ring 'round, ring 'round" which quickly led to a rousing game of Ring Around the Rosy!

I took this picture because finding toys all over the house in all sorts of interesting places {today it was under the kitchen table} is definitely part of our everyday life!

This is a common sight in our backyard these days.  The plums on our trees are starting to ripen and both kids love them!  When D starts checking for ripe plums {look closely and you can see that he's throwing the football up into the tree} the kids start running!

 L can't seem to leave her bugbites alone and so we've resorted to covering them up with band-aids, lots and lots of band-aids!

D, J and Cousin K came over for supper tonight.  After we ate, the kids played an 'interesting' game of Duck, Duck Goose {think lots of screaming and running around!} before moving on to this expensive new 'car toy' old grocery box which they used to push each other around!

No comments: