Monday, August 15, 2011

Picture of the Day ~ Week 32


L found a deck of cards today and asked D to play a game with her. He said, ‘sure’ {he’s so good at playing with the kids!} and proceeded to teach her about numbers and greater than, less than how to play war!


L drew this picture of our family today (click picture to enlarge). When I asked her about it she said, the person on the left is her, the next one is Mommy {she also said that I have long arms and am upstairs cleaning the windows…hmmm}, next is Daddy and then Baby I. Click here to see her family drawing from last year.


We went to Sears today to have Baby I’s 18 month pictures taken. He doesn’t really like strangers and so having to stay put {as in, not run to mom} and smile was asking a lot. Thankfully the photographer had a ball and once he got that we were able to get some cute pictures! Check them out here!


D came home from work today and said he had a present for me. I went upstairs to find this laptop computer {until now we've had a desktop only}. He'd gotten it super cheap at a sale on campus. Thank you, D!


Today during lunch, we could hear some airplanes practicing for the upcoming AirSho. It was pretty loud and both kids would stop eating to look at each other before Baby I would say, "VROOM!" with a huge smile. After lunch, we went outside to see if we could catch a glimpse of them and what we found were the Blue Angels {which, by the way, were very difficult to photograph}!


Baby I learned how to climb onto our bed today. This is oh so helpful when one is trying to pack for a weekend away... Sigh!


We went camping in Canada with Grandma and Grandpa for the weekend. We had lots of fun at the beach, the playground and the campsite. Thanks for a fun weekend Grandma and Grandpa {pictures coming soon...}!

No comments: