Thursday, August 18, 2011

Family Pictures ~ YOU Vote!

While we were at my dad's for the Pool Party we also had some mini family photo shoots.  I packed coordinating outfits for my family and asked Dad to take pictures {which I'm sure he would have done anyway, I was just prepared this time!}.  I'm posting a few of my favorites {ok, so there are actually a lot of them!} one (or a couple?) of which I plan to print for a wall in our house.  Feel free to leave a comment telling me which family picture is your favorite!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
The next day, again in matching outfits (wow, I really am nerdy!), oh and just ignore Baby I.

 
Again, ignore Baby I...sigh!

 

 
The rest of these are in the interest of keeping it 'real' because lets face it, photo shoots and kids don't always mix well, especially when you're one!!

 

 



Click here to see last year's family pictures {you won't believe how Baby I has changed!!}

2 comments:

City Girl Gone Country said...

I like the very first one, the one with Lydia's arm on the tree, the one that says "the next day" under it, and the first one of just L & Baby I with the pink outfit on. Is Lydia pinching Isaac in that last picture? Love the "keeping it real" pictures!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice pics, Missy! My favorite family portrait is the first in the series of portraits (next day) that has you and Lydia in orange/pink outfits.

Hope your summer has beeing going well - certainly sounds like you are keeping busy!

:-) Melanie