As part of our 'Summer Tour' we stopped at my dad's place for a night. We enjoyed a delicious steak dinner and ice cream at Nelson's - YUM! And, as always, dad took our pictures. I must say that as a child, I didn't really enjoy all of the picture taking, but now I LOVE that I get professional quality pictures from my own dad. Too bad he lives so far away! ;-) Here are a few of my favorites!





I'm even getting a 10 x 13 of this last one for our wall, which will save us a trip to Sears for pictures. Well, the whole family anyway. I still need to take Baby I in for 6 month pictures, since it took until he was 2 months old to get his newborn pictures and I never got there for 4 months (Yes, I am still determined to give him some kind of a baby book!!).
No comments:
Post a Comment