This was the sunset as seen from our backyard tonight. The coloring of the sky was absolutely beautiful and I like the way the clouds dot the sky! Thank you, Lord for such a beautiful creation!
The weather here has been, hot, hot, humid and HOT, which is perfect for a run through the sprinkler and some homemade popsicles. I found the recipe for these here.
Our dryer quit today {we were expecting this as it came with the house and is pretty old}, but I didn’t discover this until after I had washed a load of the kids’ clothes. I would have dried them outside but with all the humidity, I don’t think they would have ever dried. This was my solution instead.
Baby I turned 18 months old today! Happy ½ Birthday, Little Man!
We got a reprieve from the heat and humidity today and took advantage of it with a trip to the playground with Aunt D and Cousin K. While we were there, L conquered her fear of the chain ladder {which she climbed independently several times this morning} and the tube slide!
We drove to my dad's tonight for the first time in 7 months {sad, I know, but true!}. While we were there, L got to spend lots of time with Grandpa including walking the dog {Lucy}, cutting flowers, getting the car washed and enjoying a sprinkled donut without a hole {long john}. On the way home she said, "I say 'delish' now because Grandpa says it all the time! ;-)
Saturday {07.23.11}
We had a pool party at Dad and H's house today. We had a fabulous time but unfortunately I don't have any pictures {yet!}. Coming soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment