On Friday, D took the afternoon off of work and came with us as we took all 6 kids to our local Children's Museum. There is so much to do and nothing is off limits! It's really a great place for kids especially if you have lots of kids! We had a lot of fun and L keeps asking me if we can go to the "Muzey" again. Take a look at just some of the things we did...
Playing in the castle...
putting on a puppet show...
painting...
looking super cute(!)...
checking out some live bees...
hangin' in the reading nook...
grocery shopping...
(I love the look on A3's face. "Hmmm...what was it I needed at the store, again?")playing in the music room...
(I think this was Baby I's favorite room, probably because it was so loud!)
L called it the 'take your shoes off room' and said it was her favorite part of the 'muzey.'
trying on safety goggles...
Bored?!? Ha! Only a 9 month old who was confined to his stroller most of the time could be bored!
Some of the other things we did but didn't get pictures of (because, you know, we were playing too looking after 6 kids!) include dressing up, milking a cow, drawing self portraits, riding George the horse, hearing our hearts beat, looking at x-rays, exploring the planetarium, brushing giant teeth and playing in the kitchen. Fun, fun, fun!
Well, this is my last 'Yours, Mine, Ours' post, as I've run out of pictures. Yes, there were a lot of pictures on these 3 posts, but what I didn't get pictures of, was all the playing, eating, laughing, talking and just spending time together that we did. It was so much fun to just get to hang out with J and her kids. Oh, how I wish we lived closer!
Thank you so much J, A1, A2, A3 and A5 for for coming to visit us. You are welcome here anytime!!
No comments:
Post a Comment