We are one week away from Christmas and this is how our yard looks {brown!}. We've had only an inch of snow for the season and today's high temperature of 55 broke the old record by 5 degrees. L spent some time outside in just her fall coat while D and I hung out in the porch without coats!
L was in the Christmas Program at Church tonight.
See what L's playing with? Yep, it's my old camera which has now become L's! D got me a new camera for our Anniversary and when L saw it she said, "this means the red camera is mine, right?!" I think she was just as excited about getting a new camera as I was (thank you, D!).
D and I celebrated 8 years of marriage today! We ate some great italian food at Altony's and did some shopping while the kids played with a new babysitter!
Our neighbors brought over a gift for us today. It included these toys for the kids and a beautiful painted glass dish for us. It was so thoughtful and the kids absolutely love their new toys!
We had our family Christmas tonight with gifts and fun playing and enjoying each other's company (here I Man is showing us how his plane flies - upside down?!).
Our first (or is it second?) Christmas found us at my Dad's place where we opened presents (many from Germany!), ate way too much and shared many laughs over conversations and games. Such fun!
We spent Christmas Eve with the Johnson's celebrating Christmas and Birthdays (for Great Grandpa and J!). This, of course, meant more presents, family, food and fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment