was one good family photo! With everyone at Grandma and Grandpa's for Christmas this year, we tried to get one good family picture. However, 19 people (7 of which are kids under the age of 9 and one of which was I Man who hadn't had a nap in two days and was up well past his bedtime!) made this quite a feat! Take a look...
Where's L you ask? In the bathroom, of course! That's right...2 seconds after we had everyone in place for this family photo shoot L said, "I have to go to the bathroom." Sigh! Oh well, it made for some good laughs and apparently gave A2 some time to practice touching his tongue to his nose?! :-)
The obvious winner, in my opinion, anyway!
(Good thing too because it was the last picture we took!)
(Good thing too because it was the last picture we took!)
1 comment:
I agree, this one is the best. You can't even tell that Isaac is upset because he's behind Grandma's head!
Post a Comment