We helped Grandpa celebrate his birthday today. Check out that cake made by J (of course!), isn't it amazing?
L and I made presents for her Sunday School teachers today. They are each getting a bag of microwave popcorn and a pair of gloves 'snowman style!'
{idea originally seen here}
In case you have any doubts that my kids have the. best. daddy(!), I present to you their new cardboard 'house' complete with doors, windows, 2 rooms and a tunnel {yep, that Luvs box is the gateway between rooms}.
Side note: If you bought presents for my children, you can take them back. All they need is cardboard boxes and packaging tape!
Wednesday {12.14.11}
I have a POTD for today but I'm choosing not to share it. :-)
D's cousin C came over today and spent time playing with the kids (Can you tell how much they adore him??). He joined us for supper and for today's Christmas Countdown Activity which was "Go See Christmas Lights." Thanks for coming, C!
I love those moments when I can see a friendship growing between L and I Man. Today they were having races (She would grab his hand and they would run from the stairs to the couch over and over again to
I Man's "let's race Eye-yi!" requests) which ended with hugs {actually it probably ended with someone falling or crying and me telling them they shouldn't run in the house but there must have been hugging in there somewhere! ;-)}.
I Man's "let's race Eye-yi!" requests) which ended with hugs {actually it probably ended with someone falling or crying and me telling them they shouldn't run in the house but there must have been hugging in there somewhere! ;-)}.
We delivered Christmas goodies to the neighbors today. I Man was so proud to carry his own bag (though it may have gotten dropped...a lot!) and even handed it to one of the neighbors.


No comments:
Post a Comment