When we got home from Church tonight, our Christmas lights were on (thanks to a new timer!) so the kids went to check them out. They were so impressed by all of Daddy's hard work!
{I'm pretty bummed that this picture didn't turn out...it would have been sooo cute if it had!}
Today, the kids turned our couch pillows into stepping jumping stones to get from the 'hard floor' to the couch. I would have stopped them, but they were taking turns and having such great fun together. D and I may or may not have joined them at one point, too! ;-)
This is one of the pictures that L took today (click here to see the rest of them!). I love that it shows a little bit of Christmas at our house....
I was attempting to get some pictures like these ones, but neither my camera nor my kids would cooperate! Sigh!
We made Gingerbread Houses today!
We enjoyed our first indoor picnic tonight and I have a feeling we'll be doing it again!
D's parents were in town to do some Christmas shopping today and were gracious enough to watch the kids for us so we could go out to eat tonight. We ate at the Thai Orchid. The inset picture is of D's fortune which read "True love doesn't consist of holding hands - it consists of holding hearts."



1 comment:
I love the pictures of Del and the kids looking at the lights and the kids wrapped up in the lights! Fun!
Post a Comment