Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Program {2011}

Today Sunday's Christmas Countdown Activity:  "Sing in the Christmas Program!"

L has been singing her songs {Away in a Manger, Silent Night, Joy to the World and We Wish You a Merry Christmas} over and over again in recent days and I knew she was ready for Sunday's program.  As it turns out though, she was a bit shy {shocker, I know!}, standing still on her step, holding tightly onto her bell and staring out into the crowd of people.  She would occasionally smile and sing a few words if I caught her eye and reminded her to do so (I was up there helping with the 2 and 3 year olds).  In the end, I think she had a good time as it was, according to her, her 'favorite part of the day' (this may or may not have been because of the cookie she got at the reception after the program)!

Here she is at practice looking totally serious and not at all enthused!

Amidst the large group of kids.

Here's a closer look for you!

No comments: