Our camping trip with Grandma and Grandpa included lots and lots of time at the beach. Click here to read more about it!
We took the kids for a bike ride to a nearby park tonight. There isn't a playground there {yet!} but there is lots of wide open spaces for the kids to run and play (or lay in the grass!). This was a good thing since having both kids in the trailier is a lot like locking two cats in a room to 'fight it out' the kids needed some time apart before we could ride back home!
D took Baby I outside tonight after supper {L was coloring and I was doing dishes} and he got this picture which I love, love, LOVE!
I took these pictures today of L and Baby I pretending to fly. They were having a grand old time and I was enjoying how nicely they were playing together!
These grapes are growing on a fence in our yard. I've been watching them all summer and today they looked like they just might be ripe. I tried one and while they are pretty good they are full of seeds (4 seeds per small grape). What will I do with so many seeded grapes?! Suggestions?
We drove down to stay with Grandma and Grandpa in a cabin for the night before Grandma's Horse Show. On the way, we stopped at McDonald's for supper and some fun in the Playland.
We were able to watch D's mom race in the NBHA State Finals today.



2 comments:
When life gives you seedy grapes, make grape juice (or grape jam!)!!
you should ask Grandma J how to make grape juice, she did it for years out on the farm. Greg still gets grapes on the same vines!!!
Post a Comment