Monday, March 29, 2010

Not Me! Monday

It's Not Me! Monday again and I'm actually posting on a Monday for the second week in a row!!! Here has what has NOT been going on around here (but really has!)...

Baby I has NOT been tolerating tummy time a little more these days. He does NOT appear in these pictures to even kind of like it...


L is NOT right there with him whenever he has a 'new toy.'
L did NOT make these bunny ears as a project after we read Muncha! Muncha! Muncha! about 3 bunnies who keep eating all of the gardener's vegetables. I did NOT include this second shot of the bunny ears just to prove that I do NOT let L stay in her pajamas all day, every day (really! and yes, I realize that every other picture in this post shows L in PJs. Why do you think I put this one in?!).
L is NOT ridiculously good at this game (even though it says ages 3+)...
She does NOT try to 'help' us when we don't find a match by finding and turning over the correct card herself!
This is certainly NOT a picture that L drew of our family the other day. The 'person' in the middle on the bottom is NOT baby I and even if it were that would NOT be a bottle in his mouth! :-) Baby I is NOT beginning to enjoy bathtime a little more these days too. I am NOT excited about this, since it is NOT easier bathing a baby who is content like this...
instead of a baby who is screaming like this...
L does NOT enjoy rocking (or walking as she calls it) in the glider in baby I's room...
she does NOT also enjoy using the glider to read books to her lamb. See?
I did NOT notice L's buttery finger prints all over my front kitchen window this morning (she and daddy shared some homemade popcorn for snack last night). I did NOT sigh but leave them as they were. Nope, NOT me!

Finally, I am NOT amused by many of the things that L says like:

"That's the most beautiful thing I've never seen!"

"I love daddy, he's my best friend!"

After hearing baby I cry: "You'd better go get him, he's crying!"

"That's I, he's my brother, he's little but I'm 2!"

L: "[Fill in the blank] took my toy in the nursery and then I cried about it."

Me: "You did?"

L: "Yep, and then I threw a fit!"

or

Me: "What was the story about in the nursery today, L?"

L: "It was about Jesus. He was riding a donkey!"

No comments: