Have I mentioned that I love 'Picture of the Day'? Well, I do and this week I especially love it because it gives you a sneak peek into our 12 day vacation to California while giving me a little time to go through the 755 pictures I took on this trip {yes, you read that correctly seven hundred fifty five pictures - my dad would be proud!!!}. I must say, it was very difficult narrowing each day down to one picture. You'll have to wait for the last three days of our trip until next week's picture of the day and in the meantime I'll be working on posting the rest of our trip!
Oh, I also updated our POTD Week 4. You can view it here.
OK, here goes...
Oh, I also updated our POTD Week 4. You can view it here.
OK, here goes...
We went to the San Diego Air and Space Museum today. Perhaps we have a future pilot on our hands?
Today we went to a playground in the morning, ate lunch at La Salsa and then went to the beach. I handed D the camera and told him to take pictures. I love this one. Same foot up, hands and arms the same way, heads both down watching out for 'creatures' living in the seashells! Love it!
Sea World today...this was pretty cool!
We visited the World Famous San Diego Zoo this morning. Here are a few of our favorite animals!
We went back to Sea World today and while I had envisioned my POTD being the one with L touching a real starfish or Baby I watching the dolphin show, I was wrong. Zoe and Elmo happened to be in the 'Sesame Street Bay of Play' and so we took L to see them. She couldn't stop talking about meeting them and I knew this had to be the POTD! Check out that genuine smile!
D, J and K came to California late Thursday night. We spent Friday hanging out and showing them the ropes of Coronado. Of course, this had to include a stop at our favorite ice cream shop Moo Time Creamery. Yum!
D and J stayed with the kids tonight while we went on a date {don't worry we repaid the favor on Sunday}. We walked the beach just after the sun set and I asked a stranger to take this picture of us. We walked up and down Orange Avenue before deciding to eat at Rhinoceros Cafe & Grill. It was delicious!
No comments:
Post a Comment