Ok, so for those of you who check this blog daily and who have already asked me to post my 'Picture of the Day' daily instead of weekly; this one is for you (ahem...mom!)! Yes, I know Saturday is missing, I'll post it soon {or actually later}!
Baby I hasn’t had a bottle since Thursday night before bed. So, today I thought it was safe to pack his bottles up and put them away. Hooray!
A common phrase of L’s is, “I don’t want to be alone!” This must be why she has 3 imaginary friends (Buggy, Taney and Bubba Jo) and has named her own hands Hunter and Reed (yes, she still occasionally talks with her hands as if they are the neighbor boys). Today though, I looked over to see this. L was doing puzzles with Monkey. She had given him his own little pile of puzzle pieces before starting on her own.
This afternoon, I was having L try on some of her spring and summer clothes to see what still fits for an upcoming vacation. Baby I wasn’t much help; unless of course, you think throwing the clothes around and playing peek-a-boo with L’s shirt is helping…
This is a common sight around our house--Doctor L checking out Patient I. As it turns out, Baby I really is sick today {think feverish, crabby, fussy and altogether miserable}. Tonight, while Baby I was having an “I feel horrible!” cry session, L came over to him and whispered, “I really love you Baby I. I even love you when you’re sick!” The comment didn’t seem to relieve Baby I any but it sure melted my heart!
I spent the majority of today packing!
This is not the picture I intended to use for today (and it may not be the picture that ends up in my blog book as bigger things are happening today). However, when I saw this, I knew I had to get a picture. This is sooo our life right now! L has been told that if she doesn't want Baby I touching what she's playing with then she needs to keep it out of his reach. That is getting harder and harder to do!**UPDATED!**
This is our 'official' picture of the day for today. California here we come!!

No comments:
Post a Comment