Surprise! You didn't think you'd get another post this week, did you? As it turns out, I haven't done a 'Conversations with L' post for a while so I had a few saved and thought I'd pre-schedule this post for you. Enjoy!
{After Baby I started crying}
Me: "L, what did you do?"
L: "Nothing!"
Me: "L!!!" With theteacher mom look…
L: "I’m not lying!"
Me: "L?!?"
L: "I did something, but he’s not crying anymore!"
{After earning a prize for being good and choosing a sucker…}
D: "Why do you like suckers L?"
L: "Because they’re sucky and licky and you can lick them!"
{One morning before breakfast}
Me: "You get 2 marbles L! One for staying in bed and one for not crying out in the night!"
L: "But mom, I got out of bed."
Me: "You did? Well, I have to take a marble out then, but I'm very glad you're being honest! Why did you get out of bed?"
L: "Because Monkey was on the floor."
Me: "Why was he in the floor?"
L: "I just threw him down there so I could get out and get him!"
{During lunch one day}
Me: "L, when you finish your sandwich you can have some applesauce."
L: "Yum! Does Baby I want some, too?"
Me: "Well, Baby I isn’t a big fan of applesauce."
L: "No, but he’s a little fan!"
Me: "L, what did you do?"
L: "Nothing!"
Me: "L!!!" With the
L: "I’m not lying!"
Me: "L?!?"
L: "I did something, but he’s not crying anymore!"
{After earning a prize for being good and choosing a sucker…}
D: "Why do you like suckers L?"
L: "Because they’re sucky and licky and you can lick them!"
{One morning before breakfast}
Me: "You get 2 marbles L! One for staying in bed and one for not crying out in the night!"
L: "But mom, I got out of bed."
Me: "You did? Well, I have to take a marble out then, but I'm very glad you're being honest! Why did you get out of bed?"
L: "Because Monkey was on the floor."
Me: "Why was he in the floor?"
L: "I just threw him down there so I could get out and get him!"
{During lunch one day}
Me: "L, when you finish your sandwich you can have some applesauce."
L: "Yum! Does Baby I want some, too?"
Me: "Well, Baby I isn’t a big fan of applesauce."
L: "No, but he’s a little fan!"
No comments:
Post a Comment