Monday, February 28, 2011

Picture of the Day ~ Week 8

Behold one of two indoor plants that I manage to keep alive. This one even looks as though it’s thriving. Take a look, there are 6 blooms on that plant!! I got it from D's mom a few years ago and it's supposedly a Christmas Lily {which would make my green thumb not so green considering that it's February!}.

Baby I had his one year check up today (even though he is 13 months old). He now weighs 23 ½ pounds (50%) and is 30 ½ inches tall (25%) and his head, well its BIG (90%) but the Doctor isn’t concerned because it’s always been big so he’s growing proportionately! He is otherwise, happy (though not so much at the Doctor’s office!) and healthy for which we are very thankful!

What can I say…like mother, like daughter? I have had my camera out a lot this year! Thanks to Chris and Rachel, L now has her own, which she loves! Oh and the saying on her shirt? I’m hoping it sinks in through osmosis!

Tonight after Church, D thought we better fill the car up with gas as he was guessing the price might go up again (it was already up 10 cents from when he filled the red car yesterday). Sure enough, the next day it was up another 10 cents…and they say it will only get worse!

I’ve been published {well, sort of}!! I finally got around to ordering my 2010 blog book (this time from blurb.com) and it arrived today. I l. o. v. e. it! I love the stories, I love the pictures, I love the 145 pages of memories that this book holds to be cherished forevermore. I think I am officially saying, “so long scrapbooking!”

We went to the Home and Garden Show tonight at the Dome. They were doing 2 for 1 tickets from 3pm – 6pm and the kids were free so we all got in for $8! L thought the best part was seeing Cousin K there too {not to mention the candy she got at just about every booth!}.

Today Baby I had his first haircut. He’s looking more like a toddler everyday! Sigh!

1 comment:

lesley said...

Oh my, you already have your 2010 blog published?!?! I still need to do 2009 AND 2010! Yipes! :) Sounds like Blurb worked out for you...YAY!