On Sundays, we don’t get home from Church until after noon. Because of this, we typically eat leftovers or go out to eat for Sunday lunch. Today, we went to KFC {hey! Before you judge me, look at the cup…we had Kentucky Grilled Chicken!}.
Happy Valentine’s Day! Wow, we must really be loved! {In the picture of L, she is pointing to covering up her butterfly tattoo (thanks Grandma and A!) and Baby I? Well, I don’t think he really gets the whole valentine thing (yes, he is chewing on it!)}!
I took the kids to Target today and bought these boots for L. She really wanted the pink polka dot ones with Hello Kitty on the toe but I convinced her that these green froggy boots would be much better since Baby I can wear them someday, too. Check out the fun she’s already had in them here.
Most days Baby I either gets extremely crabby and inconsolable or crawls into his room when he’s ready for a nap. Some days though, I find him like this…paci in and blankets out as if to say, “please put me to bed!”
We needed to be out of the house for a while this morning and so D came with us for breakfast at McDonalds. This was the first time I’ve let L go in the McDonalds Play Place and she was very excited but also nervous saying, “I can’t get up there.” Once she did get up, she said, “I can’t get down,” (uh oh!) but, with some help from another little girl in the play place and a lot of courage she did come down. She was almost there in this picture.
If D isn’t at home with us, this is usually where he is. His office is on the 4th floor and has a nice view to the north. In his mug, there is usually water or green tea, the frame next to his printer is his new digital picture frame which is currently showing pictures from Coronado. Oh, and that red thing in the mug up on his shelf? It’s totally his valentine from L. :-)
Today we threw D’s sister a surprise birthday party for her 30th. There was secrecy, planning, food, games, prizes, family and friends. It was really, really fun! I bet you can guess who made the cake (hint: his name starts with a J and ends with an –on)!
1 comment:
These pictures are great. You look so nice - I like that shirt! Did Del get you the gerber daisies for V-Day? Nice!!! I LOVE that Isaac goes into his room and grabs his blankets. AWWWW!
Post a Comment