Friday, February 25, 2011

3 Going On 13

Yesterday, I took this picture of L...

and then, I had a flashback flashforward {is that word?} to when L is 13, talking for endless hours with friends on the phone. Thankfully, for today she was just talking to daddy. As soon as I handed her the phone, she said, "daddy, do you love me?" I'm not sure why but she has been asking that a lot lately and will usually add, "even when I'm naughty?" {So sweet!} They then continued to talk about their day; L asked D what he was doing and she reported the things we had done so far. I love how in this picture, she is just relaxing in my bed {please ignore the fact that it's unmade...I was just about to do that! ;-)}, with her boots on and a huge smile on her face because she's talking to her best friend...daddy! She is indeed 3 going on 13!

Oh, and I took this one too {see I did make the bed!}. I love how they are seemingly getting along and even holding hands {though I think Baby I was just trying to get L to move her hand so he could feel the 'crunchy snow'}.