Today after breakfast, L was playing with a magnet (that I use to hang up her 'artwork') when she discovered that it sticks to
more than just the fridge! I decided it might be fun to do a mini
science experiment (I use this term loosely as there was no hypothesis or other scientific data, but she did have
fun!). Here's what we found out...

Does the magnet stick to the dishwasher? Yes!

The drawer? Um...nope!

The oven? Yes on the oven drawer, no on the oven door.

The window? Nope.

The front door? Yes!

The wall? No.

Baby I's high chair? Yes!!!
{She was very excited about this one!}

As was Baby I.

Does the magnet stick to Baby I? L's answer: Yes! My answer: "Well, it
is staying on him but not because he's magnetic, it's just because you put it on top of his leg!"

And finally, does the magnet stick to you?? Nope!
Don't worry L, it's a good thing that magnets don't get stuck on you!
No comments:
Post a Comment