L filled her "Good Girl Jar" halfway today earning a prize. She chose a sucker and a new book. Oh, and apparently, when L's Sunday School teacher told her that she liked her 'new' dress, L said, "Thanks, I got it from a garage sale!" :-)
D usually calls once or twice a day just to see how we're doing {he's sweet, isn't he?}. Both kids like to talk to him on the phone. L is quite the conversationalist asking him "What are you doing?" and "When are you coming home?" Baby I, on the other hand, is more into pressing the buttons (and occasionally hanging up) but will also say, "Dada!" with prompts from D.
D and I ordered new glasses recently and they came in today.On a side note: my glasses give me a headache meaning something is wrong with either my prescription or the glasses. Either way I'm not currently wearing them...bummer!
Since grocery shopping with two small children isn't something I care to do, I order my groceries online and have them delivered to my house. So. much. easier!!
Every 3 or 4 weeks I take the kids to the library. L and I pick out a whole bunch of books (and usually a couple of movies) while Baby I hangs out in the stroller. I'm sure L would enjoy going to the library everyday but I can only handle telling her, "please whisper!" many, many times (to which she responds, "I AM WHISPERING") about once a month! ;-)
Tubby time! My routine, as of late, has been to give the kids their baths on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings. Baby I is especially fond of baths since discovering L's tubby toys!
Today we celebrated birthdays for Baby I {Jan. 20} and Great Grandpa D {Jan. 17}. We also had our postponed Christmas so there was a lot of presents, family, food and fun!{Blog post coming soon (hopefully!)...}
1 comment:
Fun post Miss! All of the pictures were fun - the one of Delbert and Isaac warms my heart. Maybe someday a grocery store will deliver out here?? :)
Post a Comment