Week number 3 of 'Picture of the Day' and I'm still loving this! D might even say I'm a bit obsessed...
Baby I decided not to take an afternoon nap today (not that we didn't try!!) and as a result he fell asleep in the car on the way home from Church tonight. This is not usual for him!
Mom and A came to help us celebrate Baby I's birthday and they were able to stay until Monday! In this picture, we were enjoying a nice breakfast. This was before L claimed to have put a star (stick-on earring) up her nose. We couldn't find it anywhere and she was adamant that it was up there so to the doctor we went. The doctor couldn't find it either. We still have no idea where it is...
We went to the mall today to have Baby I's one year pictures taken. A trip to the mall almost always includes a stop to look at the fish. Today was no exception.
On Sunday, D and I were able to sneak off to an open house while Mom and A stayed with the kids. We entered a drawing for a $100 giveaway and won! D went to accept the check today.
Baby I is one year old already. How can it be?!
L and I played Chutes and Ladders today and she beat me fair. and. square! Notice I'm still on number 37.

1 comment:
Did you make Del take the camera with so a stranger could snap that $100 prize winning photo? :) I enjoyed "Not Me Monday" but I have to say, I enjoy this MUCH more!!!
Post a Comment