Baby I has a new favorite word..."football!" I'm pretty sure that's because he got to watch part of a football game with Daddy today!
Monday {09.12.11}
L and I finally {finally!!} finished our Letter of the Week book. This has been close to 2 years in the making but we have officially made every uppercase and lowercase letter in the alphabet!
I signed L up for Storytime at our local library and the first session was today. She spent 30 minutes listening to stories, hearing poems and singing songs. I'm pretty sure she liked it, because on the way home she asked me when it would be Tuesday again!
Sidenote: This picture is way cuter when I don't have everyone's faces blotted out!
This one is just because I like how nicely she is sitting and listening!
D brought this box in from the mailbox today and both kids said, "pizza!" In reality, it contained goodies from my dad who had recently returned from Poland, thanks Dad! We opened the box together and enjoyed some delicious treats and other fun items, but Baby I was most interested in the box!
D took today off and met his dad and grandpa at a golf course a short drive away. He and his dad played a couple of rounds of golf and enjoyed lunch at a local restaurant.
Today we drove to D's parents' place for the weekend. L loves to color with Grandma!
While we were up north, the guys went bird hunting. I never got a picture of them but I did capture this one. Of course, these boys didn't get to hunt, but they were pretty excited about the blaze orange hats!

2 comments:
Finally! I've been waiting all day for this!! ;) I love the alphabet book - it looks even better when all of the letters are side by side! Please tell Del that I think it's really nice that he took pictures of his golf outing. He and Isaac watching football together is priceless. Love it! Love you guys!
me too, me too! everything Jen said. It's cute that Del takes pictures on his own! I was thinking you finished the letters with Lydia just in time to start with Isaac!!:) And I love how Lydia is enjoying story time!
thanks for doing the blog, I look forward to it!!! Love you, Mom
Post a Comment