L and I Man enjoyed their very first tractor ride today!
{They're in there somewhere, I promise!}
Mondays continue to be one of our 'tubby days' and L loves playing in the tub!
We went to storytime at the library again today and brought home a whole new batch of books. I'm so thankful that my kids love books!
I came into L's room today to find I Man all snuggled into her bed (he, of course, had moved by the time I left and came back with the camera). Don't get any ideas I Man, you are staying in a crib until you're 30 for a very long time!
I have been trying to do at least one art project with both kids each week. This week it was painted apples with beaded worms. It was a successful project for both kids ~ hooray!
We very rarely order pizza (unless of course you count picking up a Little Ceasar's on the way home from Church) so when D suggested trying delivery from a new pizza place in town I said, "Sure!" It took a long time to get here {as in, close to an hour!} but it was well worth the wait!
I Man pushed the vacuum over to me today saying, "on?" I happily obliged because, who am I to tell him he can't start pulling his weight around here? ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment