hung out and played
with Cousin K
sang songs with Aunt D (this was the babies crying on The Wheels on the Bus)
celebrated Uncle J's birthday
(no we didn't have any candles, yes those are matches on his cake, no matches don't work well as a substitute for candles, just in case you were wondering!)
colored with Grandma
met a wooly caterpillar
(sorry if there's a dead caterpillar in a jar at your house Grandma! I don't think that we ever 'let him go!')
and {after having Great Grandpa's famous pancakes!} rode in a tractor for the very first time!
(Not sure what D's doing... Maybe asking me to stop taking pictures?! Huh, oh well, the tractor was too loud and I couldn't hear him so I kept snapping away!)
We also celebrated Uncle J {again...ahem! ;-)} and Great Uncle R's birthdays but my pictures didn't turn out! Thanks for a great weekend, Grandma and Grandpa!
No comments:
Post a Comment