Thursday, July 14, 2011

At the Fair

When the Fair in our area offered free admission from 11am - 1pm the other day, we took advantage and went to check it out and have lunch {good thing we didn't pay for admission, since the food is expensive!}. **Note: I apologize for the poor quality photos, I am really missing my camera! :-(

While at the Fair,

we saw

cows

sheep

pigs {L thought it was great that this one was sleeping with its tongue out!}

tractors


and lots of baby chicks!


L got to milk a cow {a pretend one, of course!}

and we enjoyed lunch

complete with cheese curds {because you can't go to a fair without getting some cheese curds, can you?!}.

L got to go on a few rides, too {The motorcycle ride gave L a big jerk when it took off and she did NOT enjoy it at all. She did like the dinosaur ride, though!}!

Ignore the peaches in Baby I's mouth, I was trying to keep him happily occupied...

while L and D were riding the Carousel!

We all had a fun time and on the way home, L was already talking about which rides she would go on next time!

No comments: