Monday, July 18, 2011

Picture of the Day ~ Week 28

L and Baby I were playing nicely together with this 'roll the plastic balls on the fireplace hearth' game. It would have been quite peaceful...except for all the noise {I didn't record that for you, you're welcome!}

Baby I got a much needed haircut today. He always looks like such a big boy with his hair cut!

Today we went to the Fair, complete with animals, tractors, rides and cheese curds!

D said he was going to lay on the couch for a while when he got home from work today. Obviously, L and Baby I had other ideas...

Cousin K came to play for the day! The kids enjoyed puzzles, a project, games and plenty of time in the 'ball pit!'

Busted! Baby I 'accidentally' turned the TV on this morning while playing with the remote. When I took it away from him he quietly snuck over to retrieve it. What a stinker {in a totally adorable way, of course}!

We went to the street fair with D, J and Cousin K today. It was hot and very humid!

2 comments:

City Girl Gone Country said...

I feel like it's been FOREVER since I've seen you or read your blog! So, it was fun to catch up with you today via your blog! Can't wait to see ya'll this weekend!!

Keaton and Courtney said...

I am so glad you update your blog so often -- it kept me occupied during our drive back from Colorado! You are such a good writer!

PS: I am loving your hair!