As in 3-0!
That's right, another birthday has come and gone and this one makes me 30. years. old! I don't know how this happened I mean 30 is old used to seem so old! Wasn't it just yesterday that I turned 20?! Um, sadly, no it was 1 college graduation, 3 jobs, 1 marriage, 2 kids and a decade ago {wow that really does make me sound old!} I can't complain though, my 20s have treated me well. I completed my college education, married the love of my life, gained 5 years of teaching experience and was blessed with 2 of the most adorable children on earth. What more can a girl ask for? Seriously, my 30s have a lot to live up to! ;-)
So, what did I do to celebrate my 30th {besides our little getaway to Chicago, of course!}? Well, I gave the kids baths, played with Play-Doh, cleaned up Play-Doh, made breakfast and lunch, refereed, took pictures and then D came home from work {he's my lifesaver for sure!} and we went to Applebee's for supper {and a free sundae!}.
This was my view {pretty adorable, right?}
and our side of the table!
Dessert {good to the last drop?}!
Baby I doesn't normally like ice cream {too cold?} but he was digging the whipped cream!
Before heading to the park for some more birthday fun!
**Added bonus: the outside air right before bed must have tired both kids out because they both slept in until well after 8 this morning (I had to wake Baby I at 8:45 so we could go garage saling!).
Happy Birthday to me! :-)

1 comment:
Happy belated birthday, Missy! You're birthday kind of snuck up on me; I thought of you all day yesterday and then BANG it's today and you're blogging about it! I'm glad your day was great - and yes, you're 30s will be fantastic! Miss You!
Post a Comment