
Great Grandpa made us pancakes for breakfast this morning {a fishing trip tradition!}. As always, they were delicious!

When we got home from D’s parents’ tonight, it was hot and muggy! D checked the weather and said storms were headed our way and that we should probably keep the kids up for a bit. A short while later, the tornado sirens went off, so to the basement we went. L was delighted to be able to play with the flashlight and Baby I, well I don’t need to tell you what he played with, do I?!

The bedtime routine at our house always includes a story. I so enjoy this quiet time with the kids. Here’s hoping that they never grow too old to sit on my lap and listen to a story!

Today, L and I picked up the sticks that were strewn about the yard from Monday’s storm. I love that she is always so eager to help!

We took the plexi-glass windows off of our 3-season porch today. It is now screened and officially ready for summer! Let us know when you plan to come and enjoy it with us! ;-)

J, S and 4 of the 5 cousins drove up to visit for the weekend but didn't get here until after our kids had gone to bed. I meant to take a picture of their arrival but forgot {gasp!} so, Saturday morning I took this picture of L hugging A3 when she realized they were here.

While I was chatting with J and S, these four kids {L, A1, A2 and A3} talked D into getting the pools out and filling them up so they could go swimming (you know, since it was all of 75 degrees today!). They had a blast, and I'm pretty sure they think Uncle D is way better than Aunt M {Note: 'Uncle of the Year' is pailing hot water out from the house!}.
No comments:
Post a Comment