We enjoyed the amazing view from the John Hancock building this morning before leaving Chicago.
Waving goodbye to Mom and A before heading back home {thanks again for watching the kids, we so enjoyed our time away!}.
L went to the dentist for the very first time today! She did pretty well considering that she's 3. She liked the sunglasses {for the bright light} and the grape flavored polish. The new toothbrush and prize box were a big hit, too!
What can I say, Baby I is a silly, funny, super sweet little boy who lives up to his name {which means 'laughter'} each and every day!
L and I mailed Father's Day cards to our Grandpas and Great Grandpas today {actually L isn't quite tall enough to reach the mailbox. I had to help her get them in there right after I took this picture}!
We met Aunt D and Cousin K at the Midwest Kidsfest today! It was lots of fun!
On our way out to D, J and Cousin K's for supper tonight, I heard Baby I saying, "muah, muah" over and over again. I looked back to see this, Teddy Bear {or 'baby' as Baby I calls him} was giving Blueberry {or 'baby' as Baby I calls him ;-)} a kiss...awww!

No comments:
Post a Comment